With the Bernette embroidery software Customiser you can easily personalise your designs. Combine a text with your favorite design and make your sewing project unique. There are multiple design possibilities: Whether it is a towel with a monogram, an invitation card with an embroidered frame for your birthday party or a cover with an appliqué for your mobile phone – with our software your projects become special.
Switch on your computer, put the installation CD in your CD or DVD drive, set up the computer program and put your ideas into action. Transfer your designs with a USB stick to your embroidery machine and unleash your unlimited creativity.
Bernette embroidery software Customiser is only compatible with the Bernette Chicago 7 and Deco 340 embroidery machines.
Bernette Customiser - Customize embroidery designs by combining letters, monograms, frames and appliqué designs. Colorize embroidery designs with color and thread preferences and individualize letters with a unique fill stitch. The software includes 78 designs, 24 appliqué designs and 4 frames for monogramming.
- Use Windows true type fonts for lettering and resize them from 6 to 60 mm (0.24’’ to 2.36’’).
- Use the predefined bernette hoops or design your own. Preview the stitching sequence with the „slow redraw“ function.
- Color, scale, rotate or mirror designs and combine them with initials to create a personal monogram.
- Edit the embroidery designs in ART 70 format and transfer to the embroidery machine in EXP format.
- With the CutWork tool, you can easily cut out an appliqué shape, which can then be stitched into the appliqué design.
- The larger the letters, the greater the detail possibilities by using one of thirty fill stitches. "Auto Underlay" defines the underlay stitch.