The basic model of the Bernina 5 Series. An elegant sewing machine for highly creative sewers. It offers absolute stitch control for more than 140 stitch patterns. The Bernina Free-Hand System, which allows the presser foot to be raised without hands and the memory function which can store individual stitch combinations, plus the clear LCD display offer all the benefits of high quality Bernina sewing.
Free full day tuition with Bernina in London to really get to know your Bernina 530.
- LCD Screen - Everything you need to know to sew is on the screen and at your fingertips, including recommended presser foot, stitch length & width settings and needle position.
- One Touch System & Navigation - Basic stitches are easily accessed through one touch of a button. Select additional stitch options by entering stitch number on the keypad or using the easy-touch navigation keys.
- LED Sewing Lights - 12 long lasting luminous LED lights fully illuminate around the sewing area.
- Powerful DC Motor - Provides consistent stitching on multiple layers & heavy fabrics. No stalling!
- Hook System - Bernina patented CB hook system ensures perfectly balanced stitches
- Start/Stop and Slide Speed Control - As an alternative to the traditional foot control, power the machine using the Start/Stop button. Regulate both sewing speed & bobbin winding speed with the slide speed control.
- Separate winder motor - The Bernina 530's new separate bobbin winder is practical and incredibly user-friendly, enabling you to fill empty bobbins without interrupting sewing, embroidery or quilting operations.
- Half-Automatic Needle Threader - Simplifies the threading process by pulling the thread through the eye of the needles
- BSR - BERNINA Stitch Regulator (Optional) - The BERNINA Stitch Regulator is a true world first. The presser foot with the three different soles guarantees a more even stitch length with variable sewing speeds, making freehand quilting fantastically simple.
- Extension Table - With the extension table the Bernina 530 offers another useful accessory to create a larger working area. The table is easily attached to the free arm.
- Creative Consultant - Quickly access on-screen advice for successful sewing on knits and woven's
- Maximum Sewing Speed - 900 stitches per minute
- 5.0mm Maximum Stitch Length - Variable length provides a smooth transaction from length to length, adjustable while sewing
- 5.5mm Maximum Stitch Width - Adjustable width accommodates various thread & fabric types; can adjust as you sew.
- 11 Needle Positions - Enables very precise sewing; sew most patterns in any needle position
- Temporarily Altered Stitch Memory - Remembers all your personalized stitch settings when you switch to another pattern and back during a sewing session.
- Saved Single Stitch Settings - Customize your machine with your personal stitch settings when you switch to another pattern and back during a sewing session.
- One Combi-mode Memory - 100 Spaces to compose and stitch creative lettering and/or decorative stitch combinations.
- Securing Function - Automatically secures a single pattern or combination by adding on the spot stitches at the start and finish.
- Pattern Begin - Start the beginning of any pattern or sequence, wherever you stopped.
- Pattern End - No more half finished patterns; machine stops after pattern is complete.
- Pattern Repeat - Set the stitch or combination to sew complete motifs 1-9 times.
- Mirror Image - Sew the mirror image of a stitch pattern both horizontally and vertically.
- Presser foot pressure display - The Bernina 530 also supports on-screen display of the presser foot pressure. You can adjust the pressure individually for every type of fabric. The current setting is always displayed on screen.
- Long Term Buttonhole Memory - Buttonhole length and width may be saved for future retrieval, even after the machine is turned off. Includes a stitch counter buttonhole for buttonholes longer than the automatic foot offers.
- 148 Stitches
- 105 decorative stitches
- 12 quilting stitches
- 22 practical stitches
- 4 alphabets
- 7 buttonholes, 1 eyelet
- 1 darning program
- Reverse Pattern Foot #1
- Overlock Foot #2
- Buttonhole Foot #3A
- Zipper Foot #4
- Blind Hem Foot #5
- Instruction Manual
- Instructional Presentation DVD
- Reinforced Soft Carry Case
- Slide on table with seam guide
- Knee Lift
- Accessory Box
- 5 Bobbins
- Pack of Assorted Needles
- Seam Ripper
- Small Screwdriver
- Angular Torx Key
- Lint Brush
- Seam Guide
- Height Compensating Tool
- 2 Foam Pads
- 3 Spool Discs