The Janome CoverPro 2000CPX is a combination of an industrial-style cover hem / coverstitch machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high speed, long arm, heavy duty cover hem machine.
This Coverhem has been upgraded to provide greater control over fine fabrics and thereby an even better stitch quality.
The Janome 2000CPX has been designed around a coverstitcher rather than an overlocker. This means it sews like a coverstitch with all the dials conveniently located.
The electronic control is uniquely designed, the 2000CPX is a dedicated cover stitch only machine with 3 needles and a wide triple cover hem stitch. It has a much larger arm space than competitor models and it has a freearm facility that is unique to this type of machine.
When you want to give your sewing a professional finish then the Janome CoverPro 2000 CPX is the perfect addition to your sewing room. It's the perfect companion machine for home furnishings, quilting and garment making.
- Slide Control to soften or tighten a stitch
- Largest work space on the market (4" x 5.5")
- New Seam Tightening System
- Free arm configuration
- Wide Triple cover hem (6mm)
- Wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm)
- Narrow cover hem (3mm)
- Chain stitch
- Double chain looper
- Pressure adjustment
- Thread cutter
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
- Sews up to 1000 stitches per minute
- Variable differential feed ratio: 0.5 - 2.25
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
- Weight 8kg approx.
- 2 year warranty
- Standard Foot
- Spool Nets (4)
- Spool Caps (4)
- Spool Holders (4)
- Screwdriver (L & S)
- Lint Brush
- Needle Threader
- Waste Chip Box
- Dust Cover
- Operational Manual
- Foot Control