Professional Cover and Chainstitches
For cover and chainstitch, the L220 is the ideal partner to give a professional finish to self sewn textiles and garments.
Expand the Creative Scope
Be equipped for all projects with the extensive range of functions and professional stitches of the L 220.
Simple Hem with Coverstitch
Measuring 5 mm or 2.5 mm, this coverstitch has the precise width most often used in ready-to-wear clothing, so garments will look professional.
Flat Joining Seam with Coverstitch
With some clothes, nothing should rub against your skin. The cover stitch provides perfectly flat joining seams for superior wearing comfort. The 3-thread narrow coverstitch is the perfect flat hem for all stretch fabrics; it also can be used as a decorative topstitch seam for T-shirts, sportswear, knit and jersey garments, lingerie or sweatshirts.
Gathering with Chainstitch
Feel great in clothes that move and stretch: elastic thread used in the chain looper will produce stretchable seams ideal for sports- and children’s wear.
Chainstitch Seams and Hems
Create fine seams and hem finishes for trousers, and jacket pockets as well as decorative textiles like pillows and furniture covers.
- 4 Stitches
- 4 Thread Coverstitch (5mm)
- 3 Thread Coverstitch (5mm)
- 3 Thread Coverstitch (2.5mm)
- 2 Thread Chainstitch
- Automatic Looper Threader
- Colour Coded Threading Paths
- Thread Tension Release When Presser Foot Raised
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Adjustable Differential Feed
- Sewing Light
- 2.5mm & 5mm Seam Width
- 2 Step Presser Foot Lift With Front Foot Lift
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- 1300 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Coverstitch & Chainstitch Compensating Foot
- Set of Needles
- Tools & Accessories Bag
- Dust Cover