This foot helps with feeding when sewing leather, plastic, velvet etc.
This foot is made for Bernina models 1630 and 180.
Part Number: 003 076 7100
- The non-stick coating on the sole of the foot glides easily over difficult fabric, eliminating any drag of the foot moving across the surface
- Ideal for sewing leather, plastic, vinyl etc.
- Applications for this foot include sewing rainwear, luggage, tote bags, toys, home furnishings and garments
- Owners of 9mm rotary models 1630 and 180 should consider using Foot #52C - 9mm, which will better match the wider feed dog on these models
- Note: Bernina offers a variety of non-stick presser feet to facilitate your sewing on hard-to-feed fabrics: #52 (Zigzag 5.5mm), #52C (Zigzag 9mm), #53 (Straight Stitch), #54 (Zipper), #56 (Open Embroidery)
Fits all the old Bernina models from the 530 to the 1630, including the current 1008.
This foot does not fit modern electronic models, Artista, Aurora, Virtuosa & Activa.
|Industrial Sewing Machines|
|Overlocking type||3 Thread|
|New or Used||New|